Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We're up!

Thanks for visiting, please come back soon, we're just getting our feet organised and hope to be up and running soon.

4 people had something to say about this:

Danielle said...

woohoo. I'm a dd and HATE shopping for bras because I can never find them :P

K said...

Happy to contribute when you're up and running.

Dataceptionist said...

Hey guys, thanks for the positivity right off the bat!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I LOVE your blog! I'm just bummed that you're not in the USA! I've found a few bras that I would love to get (specifically the strapless "smooth operator"), but the cost for shipping/handling is a killer! Do you know of any other similar type blogs for us Americans?

Post a Comment

Did you find this useful?
Any feedback for us?
We take requests.

 
DD Dilemmas. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino