Saturday, January 3, 2009

Polkadot - Beautiful by Triumph

I've literally just purchased this bra and I'm thrilled with the fit. I'm wearing it right now as I type.
Beautiful is a story by Triumph of larger bras for "curvy" women that are still pretty and sexy. I must say I think they've nailed it mostly.

Support & Comfort
- 5 / 5
Fantastic fit, really pleased.

Overall Look - 4.5 / 5
Great look, very pretty and makes my boobs look great.

Wearability
- 5 / 5
At this point, no problems, quite snug and don't feel like I'm going to pop out at all.

Price
- $59.99 rrp but if you're quick, DJ's has 30% off in the post Christmas sales.

Size Range
- 10-18 DD-G (Hell yeah for supporting larger cups!)

Colour Range -
The colours shown above only.

Other Accessories
-
A "Hikini" brief only, shown above which is a bit of a bummer, would have liked a G. Sizes S-XL

Stockists Triumph have dedicated stores shown on their website, are available at DJ's or Find online at BellaForma, Blest Bras or Zodee.
* If you have any feedback on the format of this review or the scoring, please leave a comment. Thanks :-)

2 people had something to say about this:

K said...

This looks awesome! Shame it doesn't come in any more versatile colours (I heart nude - so practical!)

Dataceptionist said...

See now I *heart* colours, and hate nude.

This is why we need you! :)

Post a Comment

Did you find this useful?
Any feedback for us?
We take requests.

 
DD Dilemmas. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino