Thursday, January 29, 2009

Shameless Dream Strapless Bra by Le Mystere Lingerie


So the hunt for a new strapless bra continues. I'm depressed that walking through my local shopping mall hasn't yielded a purchase yet. So I settle into my laptop and shop with my fingers. Having had a small degree of success with Zodee.com.au, and knowing they will at least carry my size I hit up their website again. Sadly choices are limited. *sigh*


I settle for the Shameless Dream Strapless Bra by Le Mystere, a brand I've never heard of before, but looks fancy. Its expensive. The only piece of lingerie I have that cost more is my torsolette I bought for under my wedding gown. Expectations are high......


Support & Comfort
- 3 / 5
Hmm, not good. Not horrid, but not great.

Overall Look - 4 / 5
It really is a shame I'm not loving it as the fabric is quite lovely and the colour is ok.

Wearability
- 3 / 5
I'm not keeping it. For the price, frankly I want more. I want to LOVE it. I HAVE to love it, to justify the cost to myself. While not the ugliest and most ill-fitting thing I've ever put on, I just.... don't....want to keep it.

Price
- $85.00 on Zodee, or if You're a member you can get it for $80.75.

Size Range
- 10DD-18F

Colour Range -
Black and Nude

Other Accessories
-
appears not.

Website -
http://www.lemystere.com/

Stockists -List of Australian Stockists at their Aussie website including Zodee, where I got it


Have you got/worn this bra and disagree? I'd love to hear your opinion on it!->


* If you have any feedback on the format of this review or the scoring, please leave a comment. Thanks :-)

1 people had something to say about this:

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

I think thats the brand of bra Oprah raves about?

Looks a bit sad even on the model.

Post a Comment

Did you find this useful?
Any feedback for us?
We take requests.

 
DD Dilemmas. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino