Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Instead of a breast reduction...

How pretty is this bra?! (It's Matisse by Freya)

A Current Affair is showing a piece on pretty and comfortable bras for us DD+ girls as I type. Because we all know how difficult it is to find a well fitting, comfortable DD+ bra that doesn't look like someone in a nursing home would be the only one who would want to wear it.*

Apparently, women are going to a certain store to buy bras instead of getting breast reduction surgery!

It says on their website - Beautiful Lingerie and Swimwear D cup & above.
D cup and above sounds good to me! I'm sorry but I sorta like that smaller sizes are excluded as we bigger girls have had to deal with being excluded for so long with so many bras finishing at a D cup, not starting there!

Maybe we should check it out? All I've noticed so far is that the bras seem abit co$tly. But they may be worth it because they're so pretty!

Well, I'm off to check out Brava Lingerie, you can buy the bras online too. I'll let you know what I think!
* I'm sure that alot of people in nursing homes want to wear funky but comfortable bras too. At least I think I will when I'm in a nursing home...

2 people had something to say about this:

Dataceptionist said...

That's great Em. That bra above is very pretty.
My mum called me right before that segment was meant to air but I was unable to watch it. I'm going to check out the site too!

Selerines said...

Hi friend.... Nice blog....

For interesting international/national debates and controversies - Visit Selerines World

For stuffs like Movies, Sports, Anna University Papers, Guinness records, Programming, Computer Stuffs etc,. - Visit my Laguiaincompleta PR 3 site.

If you feel my blog is informative then comment there and keep in touch....

Take care....

Post a Comment

Did you find this useful?
Any feedback for us?
We take requests.

 
DD Dilemmas. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino