Monday, February 2, 2009

Tahlia Lace Contour Bra by Short Stories


I was fairly pleasantly surprised by this bra actually. After admiring it on the model, I almost automatically ruled it out due to sizing but entered the shop anyway.

Buying a pretty bra IN A STORE usually ensues plarva that is unsurpassed.

Support & Comfort- 4 / 5
Very sufficent indeed, I thought the seemingly flimsy straps would not be up to the job.
But so far after a dozon (? or so) washes it's still in good nick indeed.
Although... perhaps don't go on an ocean extream adventure as I did in it?

Overall Look - 5 / 5
Going out on a limb here, but I think it's... well perfect. Looks good on, breasts well covered and supported. What more could I ask for?
I keep meaning to rip off the obnoxious bow but that's my only qualm.

Wearability - 4.5/ 5
I wear this one alot. Gives me a good enough line to wear it under most things, and is sexy enough to wear out at night and feel good about myself!

Price - $45.00 on from Bra's N Things

Size Range - 10D-18E

Colour Range - Black & Misc... mine is Black and purple but the website seems only to have black but I've seen black and aqua and black and baby pink in stores.

Other Accessories - Satin Trim Boyleg and Mini V String

Website - http://www.bnt.com.au/

2 people had something to say about this:

Davina said...

I have this in 10E black/teal. i'm usually a 10F but managed to fit into the 10E and it fits perfectly. i did read somewhere that if you're DD and up, using a cup one size smaller gives a better fit and cleavage. anyway this bra is fantastic and i love it. It does not support as well as fayreform as the straps are thin but it's sexier than any of the fayreform bras i've tried.

Dataceptionist said...

Thanks so much for your input Davina. I tried this on recently and sadly the 10E didn't work for me at all. I felt it was unsupportive in the underarm/side area.

But its great its working for you and Re, I know she lives in hers, I wish I had liked it more :(

Post a Comment

Did you find this useful?
Any feedback for us?
We take requests.

 
DD Dilemmas. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino