Friday, May 9, 2008

Kayser "Brazilian" Moulded Full Lace

Sometimes, you just bag a winner. I love this bra. In reviewing it, I'm trying to figure out why I don't own more of them? I remember when they were released rejoicing that finally women with larger cups could buy well priced pretty lacy bras. Great support, great comfort factor. They are a moulded style (Not padded though) like a T-shirt bra, but lacy.
Great colour range, with new colours each season, and they're cost efficient enought to own a wardrobe's worth. There is no double-boob in this bra (spilling out the top of the cups) nor out the bottom of the cups. Good strap style, suitable for strappy singlet tops, and in the range of colours available, if you can see the straps its not such a disaster.


Website
-http://www.kayserbrazilian.com.au/
I apologise in advance, their website is incredibly sluggish to navigate.


Stockists
can be found on the Kayser website, although I found this feature a bit clunky. A better bet, (and cheaper) will probably be your local Big W, find locations for your nearest store at http://www.bigw.com.au/stores.asp.

Size range
appears to be 8-14 and they have apparently just released new colours and styles to cater up to E.
As its Big W though, be aware that of course they won't carry a lot of stock in the higher cups.

Other accessories- Happily there is quite the range of other items, including several styles of undies and G's, chemises and nightgowns, in the full gamut of colours.

Scores
Support & Comfort- 5 /5
Overall Look - 5 /5
Wearability - 5/5

Price Range
- $0- $25

*If you have any feedback on the format of this review or the scoring, please leave a comment.
Thanks

3 people had something to say about this:

Anonymous said...

I love that the mannequin is wearing a necklace...

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

LOL yes putting the ASS in class!

I love this bra.
I have it in dark blue, peacock, yellow, pink, white and black.
I have it on now in fact.

A++++

Agent Z said...

I have banished this bra to the bin! (Sorry guys)
I found it good to start with but after a little while the straps curled up and went a bit funny! Also didn't like the shelf effect, personally. Though I will certainly say for colour range it is awesome, and I did really like this bra before it started to die on me.
Points to note include that I hadn't been fitted for a while and may have changed size without realising. Still found the inbuilt lace to not be supportive enough overall. I do sometimes run for buses and the like so I notice these things.
'B'

Post a Comment

Did you find this useful?
Any feedback for us?
We take requests.

 
DD Dilemmas. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino