Thursday, May 22, 2008

Simone Perele "Marquises" Push Up Bra















Two things come into mind for this review:
  1. Do DD+ need to be pushed up
  2. And does Simone Perele have to do it?

In the interest of this blogs well being I decided to go bra shopping tonight. Strictly in the interest of... brascience you understand.
Having never tried on a push up bra owing to the fact I thought there was no need I was pleased to see this bra did not make me look all breast.

It's sexy, gives you're girls a boost and still sheer enough not to create any lumps or bumps under clothing. The fine lace is embroidered with lotus flowers, and the seperated straps have a little flower on them joining the straps.

Colours: White, Black, Navy (pictured & purchased), Skin and Light Pink

Price: $108.00 ** Purchased for $84.00 at Factory Outlet.

Website: http://www.simone-perele.com/

Stockists: Simone Perele brand is available through major department stores, Myer and David Jones, there are also Simone Perele stores & Parramatta Brand Smart building has a factory outlet.

Other accessories: They make several panties; G-String, Bikini and a Fuller Lace Bikini (pictured above)

Scores:
Comfort- 3 /5 ** Note have purchased bra - not worn all day
Look - 5 /5
Wearability - 3/5

*If you have any feedback on the format of this review or the scoring, please leave a comment.
Thanks

4 people had something to say about this:

Anonymous said...

I have recently purchased beautiful blue lace bra from simone-perele and I have to admit that it fits great. It is a push-up bra that gives you a nice lift. I usually wear 32dd,34d-34dd and I am constantly searching for the one that fits well because it is so hard to find the good one. This one is marquises 116320 size eur70E which must be american 32dd or so. I highly recommend it to give it a shot.
Good luck for all ladies:)
My advise as to the savings on brand name bras- century21 department store in NY is the answer

dagmaris said...

I can't seem to find the Marquises matching underwear (thong/shorty/bikini brief) in Navy, Small Size. HELP!! I have searched everywhere in the internet. I live in NY...any suggetions? Ideas?

Dataceptionist said...

I'm sorry dagmaris I've had a look online for you also and Navy seems to be quite scarce now.

Best thing I can suggest is to Contact Simone Perele and see if they can help you

Dataceptionist said...

Not sure why my link didn't work, cut and paste this
http://www.simone-perele.com/index2.php?site=uk

Best of luck.

Post a Comment

Did you find this useful?
Any feedback for us?
We take requests.

 
DD Dilemmas. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino