Monday, May 26, 2008

Ultimate Body "Smooth Operator" Strapless Bra


Aside from singing "Smooth Operator" every time I put this bra on, I also always have an internal happy thought at the discovery of this bra.
I now wear halter neck tops, boob tubes and strappy tops where once I didn't. It has opened a new clothing avenue.
The molded cups support and cup without enveloping your boobs to the point which eliminates the need for a strapless anyway.
The adhesive plastic film on the inside is quite robust, making it almost a struggle to get on! But well and truly support when the time comes.
It is convertible accommodating halter, crossed back, standard and STRAPLESS.
I find this bra so amazing that I wear it strapless even when the need does not call, like for a halter top.
It can be worn all day without losing it's grip - but I still find the occasional unattractive "bra hoik" is required to realign everything.
If they ever stop making this bra and the "Anna" I will be lost at sea without a paddle. It is my lifesaver - part two.

Down side; sadly like "Anna" the "Smooth Operator" comes in a exceedingly limited colour range, skin and black - but as a utilitarian bra these are really they only requirements.

Price: $39.95
Stockists: Ultimate Body is available exclusively through Bras N Things, for stores visit the website or BNT are available to buy online.
Size range: 10B to 16E
Other accessories: Short stories make panties and G's
Scores
Comfort- 5 /5
Look - 5 /5
Wearability - 5/5
Price Range - $25- $75
*If you have any feedback on the format of this review or the scoring, please leave a comment.
Thanks

1 people had something to say about this:

Dataceptionist said...

I can't get this bra out of my head since I read this. or your "smooth operator" song line. hehehe
I do like my fine lines, but this also looks very good.

Post a Comment

Did you find this useful?
Any feedback for us?
We take requests.

 
DD Dilemmas. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino