Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Short Stories "Anna" Microfibre T Shirt Bra

The "Anna" Microfibre balconette contoured hidden under wire bra is my lifesaver.
As a TShirt bra, importantly but not exclusively it gives you the smooth lines underneath a smart business shirt or clingy jumper that makes this bra worth it's price.
In addition once the shirt comes off, I might add it holds it's own looking like a fairly sexy little number - giving enough support and LIFT to look and feel incredible.
When fitted properly (and I CANNOT stress this point enough) it will 100% contain any difficult side boob, double boob issues.
Down side; sadly "Anna" only comes in skin tone. I would adore it to come in every colour under the sun but you have to take the good with the bad.
Price: $39.95
Stockists: Short Stories is available exclusively through Bras N Things, for stores visit the website or BNT are available to buy online.
Size range: 10B to 16DD
Other accessories: Short stories make panties and G's in
Scores
Comfort- 5 /5
Look - 5 /5
Wearability - 5/5
Care: ENSURE THAT BRAS ARE WASHED IN A DELICATE SETTING, OUR FRONT LOADER HAS PLAYED HAVOC WITH MY ANNA!
Price Range - $25- $75
Coming Soon: Short Stories "Smooth Operator" Strapless Bra
*If you have any feedback on the format of this review or the scoring, please leave a comment.Thanks

4 people had something to say about this:

Dataceptionist said...

Ooh, I am super keen to have a try on of this bra now.
I must admit I've never put much stock into Short Stories as a brand, and kind of abandoned BNT after they chucked all other brands out (grr)
Shall have to give this a go, I am badly in need of a new skin tone t-shirt bra.
MASSIVE double boob in my current.

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

Yes I must admit before I tried this bra I was not very interested in BNT at all.

This has restored my faith.

Anonymous said...

So is it in the $0-$25 range, or $39.95?
Why do I even care?
Why am I reading this site? For the possible boob shot? I don't know?

Agent Z said...

I totally want one now!

Added amusement....typo of the above statement made it start out as titally. Quite appropriate I think......!

Post a Comment

Did you find this useful?
Any feedback for us?
We take requests.

 
DD Dilemmas. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino