Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Intimo- an introduction

 
I went to an Intimo party last week. For the uninitiated Intimo is a party plan/direct selling company that sells underwear and some clothing. Like Tupperware but bras and knickers.

One of the services Intimo provide is a fitting, which I might add she does preface with "this is your Intimo size, but it should give you a guide when you go into other stores"



The last time I was fitted we worked out was a year ago, at a friends party, and I'm pretty sure I was sized correctly at the time (12DD). I was expecting slight variation, but essentially the same. Possibly a little smaller around the rib cage since I shed some of the dreaded "back fat".

So it was with great surprise she revealed I was now a 10EE.



"Oh for heavens sake, like I don't have enough trouble buying bras already" I thought!
So, stay tuned for reviews of the Intimo bras, and whether their sizing system actually works, since the way they operate, you don't actually get to try on the bra you're buying. She will generally only have one bra in your size, and you have to guesstimate how that fit will work on another bra.
**Mystique Set shown above. I'll be reviewing this upon receipt of it.

2 people had something to say about this:

Anonymous said...

how the hell can you write for DD Dilemmas when you're EE? Phony! hehe

Dataceptionist said...

Stop stirring the pot M! Its D+ sizes.
shush you

Post a Comment

Did you find this useful?
Any feedback for us?
We take requests.

 
DD Dilemmas. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino