Monday, February 9, 2009

Glaze - Fayreform


Support & Comfort
- 4.5 / 5

Overall Look - 3 / 5
*losing points mostly due to strap-age and no cleavage.
Wearability
- 5 / 5

This bra is GOOD, but not great, on several levels.It has fairly wide straps, so it can't be worn with a spaghetti strap singlet, but it IS very comfortable and wonderfully supprtive. It scores a 5 for wearability as its fantastic on, and a great everyday bra, even though its lacy.
I would definitely recommend, and it scores points for being a good line under a shirt, seperating the breasts without sending them under your pits.
This is one of the bras I took to Europe with me and it served me well, and continues to do so.
Price - RRP $74.95

Size Range
- Can't find, however I think it will be 10-18 D-G

Colour Range -
The purple colour shown above only.

Other Accessories
-
Matching brief

Website -
http://www.fayreform.com/

Stockists found at http://www.fayreform.com/store-location
I bought it at Myer on Sale, and I've had trouble finding it online to buy (to link to), however you may have better luck at the major retailers instore.

* Have you worn this bra and disagree? Please share in the comments

0 people had something to say about this:

Post a Comment

Did you find this useful?
Any feedback for us?
We take requests.

 
DD Dilemmas. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino