Saturday, February 21, 2009

Candid - Fayreform (balconette) REVIEW

As my post below, really excited to finally own this bra. The only thing that could make me love it more, would be to swap the colours and have a hot pink lace with black embroidery. When I first got fitted to figure out if I had been sized correctly by Intimo, this was the bra I tried on. Ever since then I've been halfheartedly trying to buy one. Only half heartedly because I wasn't real thrilled with the colours available. So I was OVER THE MOON when I discovered they had a new colour for summer.
Support & Comfort- 5 / 5
Fantastic.
Overall Look - 4.5 / 5
Very pretty. Lose half a point because it is sort of high cut when you have very full cups. Also it is advertised as balconette for "cleavage".
Wearability
- 5 / 5

Price - RRP $59.95

Size Range
-

NZ/AUSUK/US
C10-1832-40
D10-1832-40
DD10-1832-40
E10-1632-38
F10-1432-36

Colour Range -
Has been available in a range of colours over time. Bra shown above is in Black with Pink embroidery, French Knicker in Cream with Black embroidery. Also French Blue, Chocolate with Coral embroidery.

Other Accessories
-
Matching French Knicker (pic above shown in Black and Cream). Candid range normally has a thong as well, but this unavailable in this new colour.

Website -
http://www.fayreform.com/

Stockists found at http://www.fayreform.com/store-location

* Have you worn this bra and disagree? Please share in the comments

0 people had something to say about this:

Post a Comment

Did you find this useful?
Any feedback for us?
We take requests.

 
DD Dilemmas. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino