Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Storm in a D Cup

Firstly a welcome to our newest contributor, K, of The Life and Times of K.We hope you enjoy her posting and her viewpoint as much as we do.
-Dataceptionist

Have you heard of this company?

Storm in a D Cup is an online store who stock bras in sizes from a D-cup onwards (all the way to an L! - although not in every style).
They stock bras from well-known brands like Freya, Elle MacPherson and Triumph.

The website offers a good range of everyday bras, sports bras, maternity bras, swimwear and sleepwear.
And... (wait for it...) pretty bras! I don't know about you, but at a DD-E its nearly impossible to find a supportive, comfy bra that doesn't make me feel 'matronly'.

Check some of these out:
This is the "Antique Rose Minimizer" from Triumph.

Its sized from a 10 to 18, Cup DD to G.

There's a matching brief and g-string too (*sigh* - I heart sets)










Or this one, which is the "Isabella Lace Bra"by Le Mystère.

This one is sized from a 10 to 16, cup-sized D, E and F (no DD? - bizarre) and has a matching g-string too.









Storm in a D-Cup are currently offering a $5 discount voucher if you sign up to their monthly newsletter (so I did).

Because its an online store, fitting is always going to be a bit tricky. There's a link on the site to a Fitting Guide, and there's also a 100% exchange/return policy within 30 days.

There is a store in Bondi Junction (fittings by appointment only), but what I really love about this set up, is that they have your size. I always get the cranks when I find a bra I love, and its made in my size, and its not on the rack! ARGH! I'll order online to get what I want any day.

The bras aren't the cheapest (department store prices) but for the sheer convenience, I'm willing to give it a go.

I haven't actually ordered anything from this website yet, but as soon as my $5 voucher comes through I'll be placing an order. And I promise to blog about the result.

Have you had any experiences (good or bad) with Storm in a D-Cup? Let us know on the comments page.

Website: http://www.storminadcup.com.au/

5 people had something to say about this:

Dataceptionist said...

ooh I love the first bra. Funnily I've even browsed through Triumphs website, but never noticed that bra.

You can also get Triumph at Myer if you want a proper try-on experience. There ARE the perils of them not carrying your size however.

Dataceptionist said...

Oh and regarding the no DD, their sizing is different because they're European maybe? When I ordered my strapless in that brand it came as a G (SO SCARY)

There is a warning on Zodee regarding that however:
# ** Please order your usual AUSTRALIAN size and this will automatically be converted to the equivelant Le Mystere size for you.
# *** If you aware of the Le Mystere converted size you require, please contact us upon ordering
# DD will arrive as E, E will arrive as F, F will arrive as G

.:.:. Reanan .:.:. said...

I've seen the site a few times, not bought anything yet but excited.

Its one of the new sections I want to add!

ExoticMommie said...

Thanks for this site, I really need this, I have always had this dilemma. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

'Storm in a D cup' are now in Brisbane City - Adelaide St. Fantastic range of bras (and briefs) from the usual matron look to the prettiest bras I have ever seen.

Post a Comment

Did you find this useful?
Any feedback for us?
We take requests.

 
DD Dilemmas. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino